Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ecology Footprint

                              

                            = 4.97 Earths

                                http://myfootprint.org/en/take_action/reduce_your_footprint/

     The world would not be a good environment if everybody had the same amount of worlds I have . I didn't know it effected the world as much as it does to eat bad, to not recycle,reduce my goods and services. My family household recycles but we do not save water and gas in our household. Since we are renting the house and do not pay for water we did not know that saving water was very important. When we shop for groceries we buy mostly food to cook for that day such as meat and rice , and the rest of the groceries would be snacks, dairy products,and fruits.Because of the junk food that is probably why our food is not healthy and good. In order to change we would have to change our eating habits, saving water,adopting energy-saving products in our household.

                                                                                                   
                  
         To get things like this for the better      

                                                      http://myfootprint.org/en/quiz_results/

     In order to get things like this I would definitely need to change my whole lifestyle. I would need to eat different , live different and become different. I would need to eat differently by eating more vegetables and fruits also to not spend money on items that I do not need. Also I would need to recycle most of my items . It would be better for me to use cleaner transport such as walking, biking or taking public transportation. Also for my home I would need more energy saving systems such as a solar panel, this would be better for the air it would cause less pollution.By making the earth into one planet would make our environmental way more healthy and make our earth last longer. This would be a very difficult change for me but if its for the better then it is what is best.
                                                                                   

                                                                          

                                 http://tx.english-ch.com/teacher/alvi/home/seven-bad-eating-habits/  (left)

                           
   
                                         http://blog.traumeel.us/default.aspx?Tag=eat%20well  (right)

   My life would be changed completely changed if I had lived better. My routine from morning to night would be completely different . I would eat different travel different and my household would become different. Change can be hard but it will change your life eternally. It would be better for you to try to help your environmental become a better place. I would need to buy things more healthy such as vegetables and fruits and organic materials. I would need to add more energy saving sources in my household things that save water, gas and energy.I would need to travel with less pollution such as walking , riding a bicycle or taking public transportation. I wouldn't mind doing these things because at the end of the day I know that its making my world become a better place to be and live in.



         Ways to REDUCE my Ecological Footprint


  • Do not drive take public transportation - Driving causes a lot of pollution , having a car with  a lot of mileage and takes up a lot of space. Walking or taking public transportation will reduce your ecological  footprint by at least 20%.
  • Do not waste food and grow vegetables- Many people would rather eat meat and junk food rather then eating fresh fruit or vegetable that you can grow from your own garden. Eating fruits and vegetables is better overall for your body and the ecological footprint because its more healthy for your body and it reduces your footprint.
  • Do not buy new things borrow- People often have a habit buying new things when they do not need it . Buying things take up more space and it might be unnecessary also increases your footprint. Value what you have and make things easier for the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment