Monday, March 18, 2013

Experience of Walking Lighlty on the Planent

                                            My  Process of change For the Better

                                          

              



  Day One 3-18-13
Start diet begin to eat more vegetables
Take of lights and shower faster after use
Start to put in energy saving products
Goal for the day: Eat Better , Buy vegetables, drink more water taking public transportation.
Day Two 3-19-13
Diet begins and taking more public transportation
Trying to keep all lights off and shower use shorter
Researching good energy saving products for my household
Goal for the day : My goal for the day would be to keep on trying with the good work also to try and do new things to reduce my footprint. My main goal is to help my world become a better place and begin to become more healthy. By me trying that would help my family to try and they can tell others and it would spread the word. I'm happy to experiencing these new things to help my world.
Day Three 3-20-13
Maintaining diet and fully taking public transportation
All lights are off and shower use reduced
Buying more fruits and vegetables for my household
Cleaning out front garden ready to harvest
Goal for the day : My goal for the day would be to finish trying to harvest my garden and to be persistent with it. Also to keep strong and try to eat less meat and junk food and eat more fruits and vegetables. It is very difficult to maintain this process because it is hard to change your habitats that you are so used to for something different in such a short point of a while .
Day Four 3-21-13
Still maintaining diet and fully taking public transportation
Buying more fruits and vegetables for my household
Cleaning Garden little by little everyday 
Still Researching energy sources
Goal for the day: My goal for the day would be to still maintain my diet by eating healthier foods with only fruits and vegetables. Taking public transportation can get pricey at times but it is more better for the earth and it would reduce our ecological footprint. I had a garden in the front of my household for years now but i never put it to use. Now I try to clean it out day by day so my the end of spring /beginning of summer i can plant some fruits and vegetables. Energy saving sources are expensive so we are researching good energy saving sources for our household that would be beneficial and reduce or ecological footprint. 
Day Five 3-22-13
        
Trying to transform my household into a better place
Still cleaning out garden to harvest in the end of spring/summer
Maintaining my diet eating many more fruits and vegetable
Spreading the word to everyone
Goal for the day: My goal for the day is to spread the positive energy around. By me spreading the word to everyone it can help the environmental become a better place. People do not know that little things they do jeopardize not only themselves but everyone around them. They can do little things to help do better such as turning of the water and turning off the lights. When you do little things little by little you fell better and you would want to do more to help things become better.
Day Six 3-23-13
        
Purchasing more organic things for my household
Day Seven 3-24-13
        

               

                                               

1 comment:

  1. Did you continue to practice this so that you continue to reduce your carbon footprint?

    ReplyDelete